Friday, December 13, 2013

On Graduating...

Tomorrow is the end and a beginning for me. I have been talking about it all semester and it is finally here, graduation day. The light has finally appeared and I am not sure how I feel about it. I am excited to graduate, but now what? I have always had a plan, until now. I just know I am going to apply for jobs, but where will I work? Until now I knew what I was going to be doing from day to day. Now it is a lot of unknown. I have come to embrace that it is okay to not know. It can be intimidating at times, but you learn to go with it.

I have also learned that there are a lot of people out there that care a lot for me. They ask me how I am doing, offer to send my resume to company x, y, z and so on. They reassure me that something great will come along. I know they are right. I think that for now I am just going to enjoy being a graduate and a little R&R from all the homework, late nights of studying, pulling my hair out because it only took 3 hours to grasp a concept, and I am going to just enjoy a little but of life. I have a lot of living left to do, something I discussed with a friend a week ago, no sense in worrying that time away.

So here is to a new chapter. An unplanned chapter, but one that is in a good brainstorming session.

No comments:

Post a Comment