Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Future of DIgital Writing

I will have to agree with Jordan on a lot of her presentation. I loved our textbook because it did not read as a textbook. The book way more conversational and it did not seem to be talking to us, but carrying a conversation. This is a pet peeve of mine with textbooks. Many times I feel that their tone is one of a "talking head" or that we are being talked down to because we are merely students who do not know anything. So with that, I also vote that you keep the text!

I think that digital poetry is a novel idea! I think implementing that aspect will just bring one more realm of digital writing to life. There is so much being added to the web day after day- I think that digital poetry would be a fine addition to the class.

Live tweeting is also an aspect that I loved! It allowed us to continue a conversation and chat about what was going on in the class. I also agree with the blogs, although I may suggest that it be cut to two blogs a week.

I think that what Jordan shared were all good suggestions for the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment