Sunday, December 8, 2013

Badges!

Okay, who doesn't like winning an award or being recognized for an achievement? If you don't, then you can leave. Autumn's idea of the reward system is awesome! I think that it adds encouragement to social media, especially for those who are not proficient in the social media game.

This is a good way to see who catches on sooner  and who needs help. I think it would almost be a neat social experiment. I like the point system and how it is broken down for Twitter as well. I think this system makes social media more attainable for some. Since there are not many "true" guidelines in social media- this adds guidelines to the whole thing. For those who do not have a good handle on what they are doing, this is a way for them to show progress and competency for social media.

I think it is good to tie it all together with the messaging system and as a tool to share how to to everything that the different platforms do. I believe that this adds some connection amongst people. Generally people like helping people- especially in these situations. I think that it is a good way to share social media skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment