Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Live Tweeting for a Class

I love Tweeting so I loved Marc's idea of spending a class Tweeting. I think that this would help perfect the skill for the class as well. We could implement a hashtag that we would like to use and go from there. It would be neat to do a scavenger hunt with that. It would be an opportunity to learn more about NKU as well.

Tweeting is a good opportunity to learn how to get a snip of information out in a small amount of space. It also is a good way to remind yourself of what you have done like Dr. Alberti noted. I think that Twitter is the food for those who want their information simple, not a shoot the bull kind of manner.

I also like how Marc would like for us to discuss the drawback of the digital age. What he did himself on texting and driving earlier this semester was very interesting and opened the eyes of many of us in the class. I think that this would also be an area to explore with the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment