Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dear Digital Diary...

Blogging itself is like a digital diary, one that can be full of secrets or the truths off our lives. We can hide behind a screen name if we want, or let our full blown identity out for everyone to see. Just like a diary, a blog can be written at your own pace on your own time. You can write about anything and everything. 

Blogging adds a new vulnerability to our lives if we allow it. Asking for the world’s feedback is just what may happen. There is a lifetime of knowledge that can be found when you ask for it on the web, it may not be what you want to hear, but you will get an answer. 

I think that the blog platform just gives us one more way to express and share. There is also the aspect of sharing and dialoging with people you do not know that is a major appeal of blogging. You can respond to a question that is posed and interact with someone who is halfway across the world and have a heathy discussion. 


Personally blogging can be difficult for me, I have a hard time sharing what I think in writing. I love sharing my ideas with other people but I have a hard time doing this in my writing without being paranoid of judgement of my writing style. My style is more honed now than ever now, I feel like I have my own style that is reflective of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment